A 18yr old girl got
pregnant.

The mother
furiously asked her. "who's
the pig that
got you pregnant?

Take this phone and Call
him, or Go bring him here
Right now.!!"

30 minutes later an old
grey haired man in a
mercedes benz comes with
the girl and found the Girl's
parents waiting for him.

He
says.."Am
sorry mum for the problem..
And am not going
to marry your daughter
but..

when she gives birth
to a girl,i'll give 1 factory,1
villa and 2 Million.

And if it's
a boy, 2
factories, 2 villas and 3
Million.

N if she
miscarries, what do you
suggest?" asks
the man,
her dad answered. " i thnk u should fuck her
again."
******************
A Girl Returns Home After 30 Years.
Father (Angry): “Where The Hell
Have You Been All
This Years?”
Girl: “I Was Working As A Prostitute In
The Vietnam”
Father: “What? Get Out Of My
House You Whore, I
Don’t Want To See Your Face
Again”
Girl (Crying): “Before I Go
Dad, I Came To Give You A
$5 Million Cheque, And Here Is A
$1million For My Brother. I Had Build A
Big House For You In The
Northern Surburbs With Evreything In It
Including A
Ferarri And A Bugatti. Bye Dad”
Father (Smiling): “What Kind of
Work You Said You Where Doing”
Girl (Crying Out Loud): “A Prostitute Dad”
Father: “Come And Give Daddy A
Big Hug, I Thought
You Said You Where A ”Prosecute‘

0 comments:

Post a Comment