Akpos was
enjoying the sun at the beach when a girl came and asked him, "Are u relaxing?" Akpos replied; "No, I am Akpos".
A man came and asked him the same question.
Akpos replied, "No! No! ..Me Akpos!"
Later on a Little Girl came and asked him same question again.
Akpos became angry and decided
to move away. While walking, he saw a guy sunbathing.
He went up to him and asked," Are you Relaxing?" The guy replied; "Yes, I am relaxing.
Akpos gave him a hot slap on his face and screamed; "foolish man Is it not you everybody is looking for?" Pls one word..
*********************
Teacher: Akpors, what is a Period?
Akpors: I don't know the meaning Sir. But I am very sure it is very dangerous.
Teacher: Why Akpors?
Akpors: because when my sister said that she didn’t see her period for 5months,
my mum fainted,
my dad got a heart attack
and our driver ran away….
So I don’t think Period is a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment