Girl: Honey??
Boy: Yes, sweety??

Girl: Honey, i like this shoe a lot but
i forgot my
wallet
at home, could you pliz give me
£2000 to buy it?

Boy: oh! Thats alright honey take this £10,
go
home and bring your wallet.

Question:
Is the guy=
1)Economical.
2)Sharp minded.
3)Wicked.
4)Reasonable.
5)Stingy.
6)Genious
7)Selfish
8)Stupid
9)Foolish?

***************

A police officer pulls a guy over
for speeding and has the
following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's
license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it
suspended when I got my 5th
DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's
card for this vehicle?
Driver: It's not my car. I stole it

Officer: The car is stolen?
Driver: That's right. But come to
think of it, I think I saw the
owner's card in the glove box
when I was putting my gun in
there.

Officer: There's a gun in the
glove box?
Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put
it after I shot the woman who
owns this car and stuffed her in
the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the
TRUNK?!?!?
Driver: Yes, sir.
Hearing this, the officer
immediately called his captain.

The car was quickly surrounded
by police, and the captain
approached the driver to handle
the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your
license?
Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was
valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?
Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's
the registration.

Captain: Could you slowly open
your glove box so I can see if
there's a gun in it?
Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no
gun in it.
Sure enough, there was nothing
in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind
opening your trunk? I was told
you said there's a body in it.
Driver: No problem. Trunk is
opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it.
The officer who stopped you
said you told him you didn't have
a license, stole the car, had a gun
in the glove-box, and that there
was a body in the trunk?

Driver: Yeah, and I'll bet this officer is a big liar he must told you I was speeding too!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment