Once there were twin brothers by the name of Jones.
John Jones was married, and Joe Jones was single. The
single brother Joe was the proud owner of a dilapidated
row boat. It happened that John Jone's wife died the
same day that Joe's rowboat filled with water and sank.
A few days later, a kindly old lady met Joe and mistaken
him for John said; "Oh Mr. Jones, I am sorry to hear of
your great loss, you must feel terrible".
Joe smiled and said, "Well I am not a bit sorry, she was
rather old from the start. Her bottom was all chewed up
and she smelled of dead fish. Even the first time I got
into her, she made water faster than anything I ever
saw. She had a bad crack and a pretty big hole in her
front, and that hole got bigger every time I used her. It
got so I could barely handle her, but if anyone else
used her she leaked like anything. The thing that
finished her was four guys from the other side of town.
They came down looking for a good time and asked if I
could lend her to them. I warned them she wasn't so
hot, but they could take a crack at her if they liked.
Well, the result was the crazy fools tried to get inside
her all at once and it was too much for her. She
cracked right up the middle".

0 comments:

Post a Comment