English Jokes Message On Whatsapp

A Japanes guy threw his cellphone to the sea...
Filipino guy: OMG, why???
Japanese guy: we have a lot of cellphones in Japan
An American lady threw her laptop to the sea...
Filipino guy: whatta waste!!!!
American lady:.there are lots of laptops in the US
Then a beautiful lady came to join them..the Filipino guy push her to the sea..everybody was shocked..
Everybody : why yoy pushed her???
Filipino guy: we have lots of FILIPINO LADIES in the Philippines...

English Jokes Message On Whatsapp

Two friends meet and one of them says:"I've taught my dog how to speak English!"

"That's impossible", says the other man."Dogs don't speak!"

"It's true! I'll show you." He turns to his dog, "How's the situation in England?"

The dog answers: "Rough, rough."

English Jokes Message On Whatsapp

 -do you speak english?
-yes
-name?
-adolf bumin.
-sex?
-3 to 5 times a week.
-no, i mean..male/female?
-yes, male,female and sometimes camels.
-holy cow!
-yes, cows, sheep...animals in general.
-oh dear,
-no, deer runs too fast

English Jokes Message On Whatsapp

 "Dad, I don't want to go to school today." said the boy.
"Why not, son?"

"Well, one of the chickens on the school farm died last week and we had chicken soup for lunch the next day. Then three days ago one of the pigs died and we had roast pork the next day."

"But why don't you want to go today?"

"Because our English teacher died yesterday!"

English Jokes Message On Whatsapp

Boy: Hi.
Girl: ????
Boy: Hi!
Girl: Do I know you?
Boy: I'm Rich!
...Girl: OH! I'm Mary, i'm 15 years old, single. Want to hang out? I love your hair by the way.
Boy: My name is Rich!
Girl: Oh! Sorry I don't talk to strangers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment